- This scan was shot with a Sony A7, 24mm lens, f/11, tripod, remote control,
- 540 images, then processed in Reality Capture,
- decimated to 1 million polygons, and cleaned up in Maya.
- The sky dome is a rough montage of 3 7k HDR panoramics shot just after the scan, but they can be used later for lighting in any 3D package.
- It was a rare cloudy morning in LV so perfect for scanning, but by the time I finished and shot the panos it was very direct strong noon sunlight.
- These textures and panos have been boosted quite a bit in Nuke, but it really is a colorful and impressive graffiti park, congratulations to the artists who work here.
- It is scaled to real world and should look great in VR.