x1 (RED) Skate pool with Graffiti - VR in Rio de Janeiro
This is an optimized low poly photoscan model with two panoramic images for the environment. The skate pool is located in Lagoa, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The scan was shot with a Sony alpha 7 on a tripod shooting 3 exposure brackets from 96 positions around the edge of the pool. The two panos were shot with a Nikon D40 with Nodal Ninja, exposure wedge of 10 photos to capture HDR images. Everything here is pretty tonemapped to be bright, but all source textures are 16-bit float, so I will next try bringing them into Unity for realtime lighting. There is a full description of this workflow at my blog here.
See the low rez model in realtime at Sketchfab. https://skfb.ly/LDMs
Included in the scan_raw_high folder is the high rez version in OBJ straight from Agisoft Photoscan. From this high rez detailed model I created the AO, cavity, normal, and height maps that you can use on the low rez model. The high rez is included in case you want to re-create these textures, or decimate using another method.
***HDR Pano's (3) will be transferred after transaction due to file size restrictions***
x2 (ORANGE) Skatepark :
The scan was shot with a Sony Alpha7, tripod, and zeiss lens for sharpness.
- Made of 160 photos and processed with Reality Capture software.
- FBX file included.
- To finish the sky domes are mapped with panoramics that were shot at the same time.
- Included in this pack will be HDR 7k panos for lighting.
- You can view 3D model here, https://skfb.ly/OzJW
x3 (BEIGE) SkatePool 2:
This is a graffiti covered skate pool at the top of a beautiful hill in Ipanema, neighborhood called Arpoador, or Arpex.
- The capture was 58 photos, shot with Nikon D50, and processed with Agisoft Photoscan.
- The model is basically cleaned up in Maya, but still in RAW scan polygon condition.
- It has been scaled and positioned accurately, with 800k triangles, 400k verts, and 4k full color jpeg texture, decent UV's.
- It renders beautiful with only a skydome light, and there is nice even texture levels.
- Provided here in both OBJ and FBX formats, you can tumble around the full 3D model on Sketchfab here. https://skfb.ly/BOqY