This is a freestanding big stone entrance for an old Art Acadamy which was demolished in 1938. Location is Rio de Janeiro Brazil, Jardim Botanico, which is a big public garden park.
The geo is photoscanned with a Sony a7, front is 26 images, back is 48, processed with Reality Capture. Then I shot two segmented HDR panoramic photos with a Nikon D40 and nodal ninja, 7 exposures, total 90 photos each. These 7K HDR panos can be used later for 3D IBL lighting in Maya or any other package. You can find these panos in LDR on google maps with exact geo coordinates here, https://goo.gl/maps/BnxYKFmhHHS2 https://goo.gl/maps/SbfUCowwscS2 You can tumble around the model in 3D using sketchfab located here. https://skfb.ly/JvW8 This asset would be great in a Virtual Reality experience.
- The geometry is raw from the scan.
- Triangles, 994,142 faces, and 497,502 vertices.
- Correctly scaled and positioned at the origin.
- There are four texture maps, two for the skydomes, two for geo.
- Then there are two 7k HDR maps for lighting and reflections.