- Scan total length 500m, width 100m height 70m (from the road to the top of the castle) ground resolution : 2-3 cm
- Note the church (XIIth XIIth century) and the castle (XIIth century).
- 1.6M polys (triangles) ; thirteen 4k texture files ; This is the medium quality version of this scan.
- High quality on request (8k textures files - 4.5M polys).
- Commercial use on special request
- 3D view on sketchfab here : https://skfb.ly/NXvs
Aerial scan of a small medieval village of the south of France, with its castle ; This village was built on a rocky outcrop which causes its unusual geometry. On either side, there is a forest (not included).