Photogrammetry scan of a real Staffordshire Bull Terrier. Captured with over 100 cameras for the scanning process, this dog has true-to-life scale and details only found in 3D scanning.
Cleaned, re-sculpted Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Zremeshed and UV-Mapped.
- 8k Diffuse
- 8k Normal
- 8K Ambient Occlusion
- Lowpoly - 24.700 polygons
- Highpoly - 6.338 Mil polygons
- RAW Scan - VertexColour
- Captured Diffuse Map - VertexColour
*ZPR File: 1 Subtool - 5 Subdivisions
- Lowest subdivision contains 24.700 polygons, retopologised, UV-Mapped
- Highest subdivision contains 6.338 Mil polygons, highly detailed sculpt
FBX File: Lowpoly