Be in for a chance to win a 3D printed Zombie valued at $150. There are 3 to giveaway. It’s easy to enter, just spend $50 or more on any single order placed at SnapTank in the month of November! Entries close 4th of December. Terms and conditions apply.
The 3D printed zombie will be completed by 3D printing professionals to a size of 20 cm (8 inches) tall. You can decide, of the Zombie scans currently on the SnapTank website, which 3D printed version you would like – if you win! Winners will be chosen at random and notified via email on the 5th of December.
1. The Promoter is: SnapTank Ltd whose registered office is at 1 Frederick’s Place, London. EC2R 8AE.
2. Employees of SnapTank or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. All orders through SnapTank of US$50 or over, between the dates of 31 October 2016 and 4 December 2016, will automatically be entered into the competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be midnight London GMT time on the 4th of December 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen: at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner of how the prize will be dispatched.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.